The approach to Talent Management is changing.
In response to the rapid workforce changes created by the digital transformation, organizations are experimenting with new approaches to leadership development and performance management.
Getting this right requires organizations to:
- Change their culture by improving leadership development
- Define extraordinary leadership in the digital age
- Create a feedback driven culture
- Leverage internal talent for better results
- Integrate talent management and HR processes
- Increase the coachability of the workforce
- Make the most of hidden pools of talent
- Boldly drive a high performing leadership culture
At the Summit, participants will reflect on their current organization’s practices, learn from working both with industry experts and their peers, and will leave with new ideas and implementation plans that they can immediately put to use.
This 1.5 day experience takes place at Robert Redford’s Sundance Resort. Unparalleled in beauty, Sundance sits at the base of the Wasatch mountains in Utah.